Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's been a while...

Yes, it is now the 4th of July holiday weekend, and I haven't posted since, um, March. I'm a little slow on the update of these new fandangled technologies (well, no, not really... but hey, I'm busy) but I've caught the blogging bug.

There's just so much going on, isn't there? We've got an election coming, for starters. I won't bore you with my political leanings, really, just maybe a casual observation or two now and then.

My kids are just, wow, growing too fast. Too dang fast. And they're funny. Parent or not, those "out of the mouths of babes" stories are usually too good to pass up, so I'll try to stop by more often with those. I've been trying to come up with cute nicknames to call my kids here to protect their privacy (and possibly protect them from blackmail as they age)... so going forward, it'll be Bean and Beanette. Ok, so not that cute, but it's hot in my office and I'm losing patience for my lack of creativity.

And, confession time, I run a little home business. It's been slow growing, and my ideas just seem to burst forth faster than I can afford to put them into production. So my frustrations, achievements, and wonderments about how to run this whole show will probably end up catalogued here. A little intro to that in my next post.

Shall we proceed?

No comments: